Time-saving tissue closure device.
- Innovative barbed design eliminates the need for tedious and time-consuming knot tying, reducing closure times by as much as 40% compared to traditional sutures
- In dynamic testing, shown to be as strong as interrupted closure and more resistant to failure when disrupted*
- Distributes tension along the length of the wound
- Secures layers in procedures such as knee and hip arthroplasty
- Double-armed suture facilitates two surgeons closing together
See the power of precision.
Corza Medical’s microsurgical needles are designed for optimal performance. Each needle is forged from a proprietary stainless steel alloy for maximum strength, ductility, and hardness. Tip configurations include our world renowned MET (Micro Edge Taper) and standard Taper Point configurations.