Time-saving tissue closure device
- Barbed design evenly distributes tension throughout the tissue closure, assisting in watertight closure in urethrovesical anastomosis
- Eliminates the need to tie knots, reducing time spent on tissue closure
NEW UROLOGY CONTENT
Hemostasis and wound closure in urological surgery
Discover the far-reaching potential, features and benefits of hemostasis and wound closure in urology.
See the power of precision
- Proprietary M.E.T.™ needles feature innovative tip geometry designed to avoid tenting — ideal for vasectomy reversal procedures
- The tri- faceted VAS cutting needles facilitate penetration of the delicate tissue layers of the vas deferens
- Bi-curve needle minimizes the possibility of grabbing the back of the vessel wall
- Double armed needles and shorter suture lengths facilitate suture placement for a more precise mucosal approximation
Finding everything you need?
Our team of product specialists and sales representatives are here to help you find what you need. Let’s get you connected with a team member today.