Time-saving tissue closure device
- Innovative barbed design eliminates the need for tedious and time-consuming knot tying, reducing closure times by as much as 40% compared to traditional sutures
- In dynamic testing, shown to be as strong as interrupted closure and more resistant to failure when disrupted*
- Distributes tension along the length of the wound
- Secures layers in procedures such as knee and hip arthroplasty
- Double-armed suture facilitates two surgeons closing together
See the power of precision.
Corza Medical’s microsurgical needles are designed for optimal performance. Each needle is forged from a proprietary stainless steel alloy for maximum strength, ductility, and hardness. Tip configurations include our world renowned MET (Micro Edge Taper) and standard Taper Point configurations.
Finding everything you need?
Our team of product specialists and sales representatives are here to help you find what you need. Let’s get you connected with a team member today.