Time-saving tissue closure device.
- Barbed design evenly distributes tension throughout tissue closure assisting in watertight closure during urethrovesical anastomosis.
- Eliminates the need to tie knots, reducing time spent on tissue closure
Premium performance with outstanding pricing.
- Shorter suture lengths facilitate suture placement
- Needles designed specifically to assist in penetrating the tough, connective tissue
- Offered in a variety of absorbable and non-absorbable materials
- Proven performance with a competitive price
SUTURE MANAGEMENT PARTNER
Suture management for robotic surgery.
StitchKit® by Origami Surgical is a single use canister designed to pass multiple strands of suture with attached needles into the surgery site at once. The needles are parked into foam pads, holding them securely in place prior to being passed through a trocar to the surgical site.