Time-saving tissue closure device.
- Unique barbed design reduces wound edge shearing, potentially improving scar formation and cosmesis
- Shown to reduce closure time by as much as 50% in mastopexy, brachioplasty and abdominoplasty procedures1,2
- Avoids purse string tissue – gathering effect often seen in MACS lifts and areolar closures
- Paul MD, Budd M. Evaluating the Quill™ self retaining system. www.plasticsurgerypractice.com
- 2. Leung JC, Ruff GL, Batchelor SD. Performance enhancement of a knotless suture via barb geometry modifications. 7th World Biomaterials Congress 2004 Proceedings. p.1587
Premium performance with outstanding pricing.
- Multi-layered silicone coated needles maintain sharpness throughout the procedure
- Advanced needle geometry provides ease of penetration and minimal tissue damage
- Proven performance with a competitive price
Finding everything you need?
Our team is here to help you find what you need. Let’s get you connected today.